fbpx

The Breast Cancer Scandal (Don Tolman Video)

breastcancer_shutterstock_128042738

The search to find a cure for Breast Cancer gathers momentum year after year.

Globally, billions of dollars are being raised and spent each year to fund new scientific research to find a “cure” for this mysterious cancer that attacks women at random.

Is it really a mystery? Don Tolman explains to Lisa Thompson his views on the topic – and his answers might surprise you.

For the full story, grab your complimentary tickets to see Don Tolman LIVE in just a couple of short weeks.  Tickets are flying out the door so be quick if you’d like to be there!

Claim Event Tickets

18 Comments

• John Khalife

May 23, 2014 at 1:24 pm

You guys are Awesome 🙂

• Tess Leedham

May 23, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Thank you so much for putting together the video clip on breast problems. I can relate to everything mentioned and am a walking example of an individual who dared to use ‘alternative therapies’ for a large breast lump. Bullying by the medical professional merely fired me on to use the (now banned) black salve (internal and external), intravenous vitamin B17, salvestrol, tumaric, resveratrol and of course a balanced diet with plenty of alkaline water etc. Thermography (now banned in WA) gives me peace of mind that there are no lesions intruding into other areas. I detox my body, do juicing, keep an open mind and receptive to ideas. When people are confronted with a ‘health hiccup’ I always suggest attending a detox retreat, have colonic irrigation so the body is clean then turn their thinking upside down and inside out to tackle the health issue. Yay, I am a strong woman!! Please keep up your wonderful work Don and don’t let the authorities smack you down. You are appreciated.

• Ingrid Ryan

May 23, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Thanks for the video re breast problems. So interesting as I love to walk without a bra, I feel free. Now I know it is also good for my breast drainage and any lumps, so I’m very happy! Good to know not to wear your bras too tight as well.

• Phil Turner

May 23, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Breast cancer and having the genetic gene that has been proven to cause breast cancer and is leading women to get a double mastectomy. Can Don discuss this issue because this is such a scare tactic by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. The scary thing is that they don’t see alternatives to this.

• OWEN (OTO) SIMMONDS

May 23, 2014 at 8:51 pm

KIA ORA COWBOY SEE YOU ON THE 7 JUNE 2014 AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET OUR LEARNARD TEACHER ONCE AGAIN, “YOU ARE THE BOMB”
    KINDESST REGARDS,
    AROHANUI
    OTO SIMMONDS EX VIETNAM VETERAN “DEAD MAN WALKING TO LIVE MAN RUNNING”

• Louise

May 24, 2014 at 6:31 am

What a hero, in the very true sense. Don, what can we older ladies do. I walk on a busy beach and can’t just be ‘flopping’ around in my T-Shirt, sorry but I just can’t. I don’t wear a bra at home and have changed over to wireless jobs. Much love and all blessing and strength to you Mr. Tolman

• Janet

May 24, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Hi Don and team
    Thank You All for the video’s I gained so much. One of the towns I would Love you to visit is Bathurst NSW I Know a lot of people that would Love to hear this message.
    Prayers and Thanks for you all
    Janet Lawson Australia

• Kelly Auty

May 28, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I love this non invasive and natural approach. Your event I attended in Melbourne earlier this year was inspirational and the book Whole Food Medicines Vol3 has been a game changer in my kitchen and my tummy. Thank you.

• Sherry Du Bois

May 31, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Hi there Don. Just want to tell you my story bout how my mom’s Dr. removed her breast simply because he said if the little lump worries you, we’ll have it removed. The whole breast that is. I am certain it was only a small cist,, but my mom would not get another opinion. And guess how old she was? 90 years old. She is now 92……

• Brigette Sigley

August 27, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I loved this video. there was a study published by the Journal of Medicine UK where they took thousands of women over a 20 year period looked at those that had mammograms and those that did not. The ones that had mammograms were no better off. There was a 20% incidence in over diagnosis. As someone that has been through medical system for treatment and then stopped treatment because I realised I could help myself and now invest heavily in self care and nurturing. I find you so inspiring that you speak out.

• Dalys Timpanaro

August 27, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Thank you for sharing. Very informative as well as reassuring. 🙂

• helena smirnis

September 2, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Hi Don,

thank you for letting Women know the TRUTH in regards to Breast Cancer. 4 and a half years ago l was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. l was told that the lump (8cm x4cm ) was too big to cut out so would have to have 6 rounds of Chemo which later was changed to 10 because l was tolerating the Chemo so well, then l was to have a Complete Masectomy and Radiation. l had 5 rounds of Chemo while l was researching, and found that there was other ways of getting rid of THE LUMP and stopped the Chemo, when l felt that the Chemo was killing me more than the so called Cancer. My surgeon told me verbally as well as in a letter, that l was signing my own Death warrant if l did
    not follow standard procedure. My family all freaked when l told them that l was not going back for my 6th round of Chemo. l did everything that you speak about and am better now at 53 than when l was in my 40’s. Thank you so very much for what you are doing. It is Criminal what they are doing to Women, the truth has to be told.

• Karen Dahl

September 2, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I’ll never have a mammogram. What a disgusting and obscene form of determining whether you have breast cancer. Why not already behave as if you have cancer and take action now eg. You’ve got lumps in your breasts. What are you going to do about it? ‘Your breasts are naturally lumpy’. ‘You have to stop wearing tight bras’. ‘Go out and walk… through movement’. Lumps will diminish and disappear with physical activity of the arm e.g. dragon boating. Stop being a puppet of the crap medical system designed to make money first

• Diane Kirk

February 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm

*Excellent* I totally agree

• Diane Kirk

February 6, 2015 at 6:33 pm

*Excellent* I totally agree with all I heard about Mamograms & the power of the mind!

• Merc

February 10, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I’m all for alternative medicine but when it comes to cancer I beleive it is not as simple as that (but would love it to be) thus not convinced that the medical industry is just out to make money out of cancer patients.
    I have lost my father through cancer and almost a close friend to breast cancer last year. She an extremely active person and never wears a bra as she is a size 10b, so the bra could not be blamed.
    Anybody out there in the medical industry care to share their opinion?

• Rocio

March 10, 2015 at 10:40 am

Wow so informative, my last mammogram was done couple years ago for a lump which I had and at my next appointment to review the results of scan, I myself picked up a new lump to which did not come up on mammogram and had completely surprised my breast Sergeon to whom I see for check up. So he then performances a needle biopsy and results were fine. But it does make me question such after hearing this.I myself have had two lumps removed so far by surgery. I consider myself to be lucky compared to all the women who have had further treatment worse than myself.

• Michele hamnerton

May 8, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this important info that we don’t even know about! And, most importantly, keep listening and turning to Don for the truth ! I was so saddened to hear on the news that Australia is having mandatory vaccinations for children to the point of Drs narcing out their patients and govt. funding being cut off for parents who don’t comply!