At Fortune Events, we respect your privacy. Whether you’re a subscriber, event guest or paying client, we only collect your contact information for the purposes of:
- Giving you free event invitations and informational updates because you’ve either a subscribed to our mailing list at our website or you’ve attended one of our live events in the past
- Contacting you regarding important updates for events you’ve already registered for
- Thanking you for attending an event and summarising any special offers that may have been made at the event you attended, or acknowledging you if you didn’t make it to an event you registered for
- Measuring the effectiveness of various marketing material
- Contacting you regarding your experience with Fortune Events and requesting feedback from time to time
At any stage, should you wish to be removed from our emailing list, simply let us know at email@example.com or can “unsubscribe” in the email campaigns we send you.
Your piece of mind and the security of your personal information are important to us. So, here are steps we take to ensure these details are in safe hands at all times:
- We never provide your email address or personal information to third parties for any purpose
- If you request to be removed from our mailing list, we act on your request as soon as is reasonably possible and from that point on, we will no longer send email campaigns to you
- If you’ve provided credit card information on a registration form, once you’re payment is complete, we destroy that information.